FS:Qnap TS-1679U-RP with 16 x 4tb (used)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

John Burns

Jul 12, 2016
Iowa, USA
I've recently acquired a Qnap rackmount 16 bay nas, but I've found it to be to loud for my workspace (50 db). Edit: I've found a way to quiet my rack.

It comes with
  • Dual 10gb Ethernet card (copper)
  • Upgraded to 16 gb ram
  • 16 4tb Seagate constellation es drives
  • Rack rails
  • Redundant power supplies
TS-1679U-RP :: QNAP

It came from a small business that used it for bcp, and it appears to function well. It's upgraded to the latest firmware, and all drives show good smart values.

I'll be posting my old nas and some drives in the coming days as I get data migrated.

Last edited:

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
@John Burns did you think about selling the drives separately? I think you may do better trying to sell them separately.

John Burns

Jul 12, 2016
Iowa, USA
Yes I thought about it, but I don't really have the packing materials to sell the drives off one by one. If the complete package doesn't sell, then I'll have to think about parting it out.

Reactions: Patrick

warlockedyou

Sep 4, 2016
I've recently acquired a Qnap rackmount 16 bay nas, but I've found it to be to loud for my workspace (50 db). It comes with
  • Dual 10gb Ethernet card (copper)
  • Upgraded to 16 gb ram
  • 16 4tb Seagate constellation es drives
  • Rack rails
  • Redundant power supplies
TS-1679U-RP :: QNAP

It came from a small business that used it for bcp, and it appears to function well. It's upgraded to the latest firmware, and all drives show good smart values.

$2500 With free shipping to continental US. PM me with questions
Looks interesting. Will PM you with some questions!