FS: QCT QuantaGrid D51B-2U Server - New/Open Box

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

MJ Rodman

Feb 13, 2020
You might want to check your other thread, where the buyer did not receive their items, could not get in contact with you and ultimately went through Paypal for a refund...

https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/sold.27649/
Will do, but that's completely untrue.

Was in contact with the buyer constantly (at least a dozen messages back and forth), he was aware of status the entire time, and he didn't have to go through PayPal for a refund. I offered it to him without him asking.

Churchill

Admiral
Jan 6, 2016
Pardon me? Not sure why you would have anything to say here. Maybe understand the story before making assumptions.
By all means go through the other thread, post your details, the buyer heard nothing from you for days, no parts no shipping numbers. If you have the records then show us.

Then show us on here your delivery of items to sellers in this thread.

If nothing then we know this is another scam which happens from time to time and we need to route it out.

If everything is on the up and up then I'll fully retract my words and issue a formal apology.

The onus is on you.

EDIT: I was wrong on my assumption of the seller, I retract the above. Leaving it up for full disclosure.

Last edited:

MJ Rodman

Feb 13, 2020
By all means go through the other thread, post your details, the buyer heard nothing from you for days, no parts no shipping numbers. If you have the records then show us.

Then show us on here your delivery of items to sellers in this thread.

If nothing then we know this is another scam which happens from time to time and we need to route it out.

If everything is on the up and up then I'll fully retract my words and issue a formal apology.

The onus is on you.
All I see here is YOU saying things. He hasn't said this. Because it's not true. I have no clue who you are. But you just take parts from someone else's experience, insert your own assumptions, and just start talking shit about me in another thread?

I haven't sold any items to show status of delivery. Not sure what you're looking for here.

There are no scams to be had here. Move on.