FS: Portion of Xeon D-1541 Lab Gear

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

msvirtualguy

Jan 23, 2013
msvirtualguy.com
Hi all...it's been a while. Last two months or so have been crazy busy. I am looking to sell 2 of my 3 Xeon D-1541 Supermicro Servers.

Again, just not getting utilized so i'm back to one

Supermicro SYS-5018D-FN4T

I have TWO of these that I want to sell.

PRICE: SOLD to awedio

Last edited:

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Hi all...it's been a while. Last two months or so have been crazy busy.
I think that is a thinly veiled reminder that we still need to put something on the calendar to chat. The last two months have been... exciting?

msvirtualguy

Jan 23, 2013
msvirtualguy.com
@Patrick , our end of Fiscal year was July, we had our annual .Next conference in DC area, and our Sales Kick Off was last week in Vegas and of course all the customer meetings etc in-between AND trying to build my youtube channel. Just a ton of stuff happening...all good just extremely busy but yeah...still would love to chat. I'll be on vaca next week, but week after, I can definitely make the time.

awedio

Feb 24, 2012
I really don't need this, but at closer to $8 bills, I would buy it just because!

msvirtualguy

Jan 23, 2013
msvirtualguy.com
Wow..very active Trade forums. TTT for bouncing off the front page. Again, lots of interest, but seems there there is a different view on worth here. I think $600 off is fair. I'll give this a bit more time, then head to ebay.

Adding GPU's from mining rig as well.

Last edited: