FS: PNY XLR8 2080ti, Nitro Vega 56, SAS6 & SAS12 drives, DDR3/4 RDIMMs

• Thread starter Deleted member 19495
  • Start date
Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
D

Deleted member 19495

(closing thread, thanks for the interest all)

qty 2 of Xeon E5-2690 v2 processors. working pulls. SOLD to pcmoore
qty 2 of Xeon E5-2670 v2 processors. working pulls. sold to disturbedfuel15
qty 2 of Xeon E5-2650 v2 processors. working pulls. SOLD to ajs

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gigatexal

lerdsu

Aug 22, 2014
That Supermicro board looks like it's not standard ATX, on the website it says Proprietary, do you know if it would fit their WIO / UIO format?

abq

May 23, 2015
OVERDUE EDIT & CLEAN UP

Hello All,

Bottomline Up Front: USPS Tracking Is Misleading After A Couple Months Have Passed!

Note To Self: Keep Better Track Of ALL Purchases, especially over the Holidays. My fault for missing follow-up sooner.

The background is that I purchased 2 X E5-2680 V2 CPUs back around Thanksgiving (see https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/closed.22167/). I believe Uberstarstuff sent the CPUs via USPS from his end, but the package was porch snatched on my end. I just got busy and forgot about this purchase over the holidays, so lost track for a few months. Uberstarstuff patiently worked with me to explain USPS tracking is very misleading after a few months. I was initially confused by USPS tracking showed "Label Created, not yet in system" on my end, but just like Uberstarstuff had explained, the USPS site gave same "Label Created, not yet in system" response for packages I had definitely already received a couple months ago. USPS does keep signature, priority, or other service records for 1 year, but oddly only keeps this type of shipping records for 90 days. I now believe Uberstarstuff shipped from USPS, so looks like this loss is my fault.

Apologies,
ABQ

Last edited:

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Hello All,

I advise caution. I am awaiting shipping of my 2 X E5-2680 V2 CPUs from Thanksgiving (see https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/closed.22167/). I think he just got busy & distracted over holidays, so I am not jumping to conclusions, since USPS does show "Label Created, not yet in system". I will update here, after I hear back from Matt (no puns intended;).

RE:
Shipping via USPS, tracking:
Will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Best Regards,
ABQ
Thanks giving, like thanksgiving from over 5 months ago?

How are you OK with that? He's bumping this for sale thread, and you haven't gotten yours in a half year?

D

Deleted member 19495

@abq i got your pm. Those did indeed ship after you paid. I don’t know why you would have waited so long to follow up.

USPS only keeps tracking info for 120 days.

USPS.com FAQs

So the tracking info I sent you in October isn’t in their system anymore. That’s probably why you’re seeing the message you are seeing.

To verify I checked the following tracking number, which was an item I purchased from another user over the summer and definitely received:

This tracking number shows the same error when trying to look it up. Anyone here should do the same with other old usps tracking numbers they have if you think I’m making it up.

Since you’ve brought this up publicly and are advising people that I may not be trustworthy, also publicly, I’d appreciate a public explanation for why you’ve waited so long to follow up. I have no communications from you since I sent that last message, and these packages are picked up by my mail carrier in the normal mail, so it would have gone out the next day, as I said in that message.

Also I’m not sure why you would also be inquiring about buying more items from me if you don’t trust me, as you also PMed asking about purchasing other parts just today.

Last edited by a moderator: