EU FS: OCP to PCIe adapters

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

bob_dvb

Sep 7, 2018
Not quite London
www.orbit.me.uk
Hi all,

I have one of the exotic motherboards that has no PCIe sockets but has two OCP sockets. As my board also has 2x10GbE the OCPs are rather unused.

From another thread on here I found a Chinese vendor who was selling OCP to PCI-E adapters but only to China. I have managed to import four adapters, because why order two when you can order four for twice the price!?

So, I have two spare OCP to 2x PCIeX4 adapters for sale if anyone is interested. After import and handling they weren't dirt cheap, so I am looking for £15 each or £27 the pair plus postage anywhere in Europe*.

I could put these on eBay, and I may do if I have a clear out of other stuff, but for now these are exclusive for STH viewers!

They look like they could be fun to experiment with.

* USA or worldwide, message me and we'll see what we can do.

Reactions: Samir

plessley

Dec 1, 2019
I hate to necro post, but are you still able to get pcie to ocp adapters? I'm specifically looking for ocp 1.0, and of course searching for it only brings up combat fatigues.

Thanks in advance

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO