[FS] Nvidia Tesla P100 GPU's - Another Price Drop - EDITED!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

XeonSam

Aug 23, 2018
Sam is awesome;
I just received the P100 today and everything goes smoothly. He packaged it safely with a lot of bubble wrap and an ESD bag.
Thank you Sam for helping with my PhD research.
No problem! I donated a few of these to a charity and felt pretty good about it. After this comment, I'm feeling REAL good that I'm able to help out with someone's education. If you need more and it's for a good cause (ie. science) I'm open to sending one without acccepting shipping fees.

I already sell these for reduced shipping fees because no one likes/wants a GPU that costs $40-80 just for shipping. And I want these to be cheaper than what's on ebay. No one on STH should be paying ebay prices in my honest opinion. eBay should be the last resort!

yumcimil

Apr 21, 2019
Dumb question - do these require resizable BAR support? I've got a supermicro h11ssl-i, which lacks it, and have seen mixed responses on whether it's compatible.

Boca Raton HS

May 5, 2022
Hello! I am a public high school teacher in Florida. We had a donation of a few old Dell servers that I want to get up and running with P100 GPUs. By any chance, do you have any left?