FS - Nine (9) IBM M1015 Controllers - $85 each

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

autowidget

Jan 25, 2013
Sold!!

These were pulled from brand new IBM servers that just rolled in the door. They were replaced in those systems with something a little more robust.

Includes full height bracket.

I kept two for myself and flashed them to IT mode and I've had no issues.

The price is $85 each including shipping to any US address a USPS flat rate box will go. If you REALLY want it shipped overseas I'll throw in $5 towards the shipping cost via USPS.

Paypal payment.

Last edited:

autowidget

Jan 25, 2013
Sorry, no references.

I just stumbled on this place when trying to figure out what to do with the two I kept. I'm just trying to give back for the help I received. I didn't realize these cards were so popular. They've been sitting in a box for months and probably never would have been used.

I ended up getting one of those c6100's from Justin at Vista Computers and figured this will help offset the cost.

Whatever would make anyone feel comfortable I would consider.

gigatexal

I'm here to learn
Nov 25, 2012
Portland, Oregon
alexandarnarayan.com
well you could make a racket at even 100 bucks a pop, since I bought two for 140 here I feel bad for letting mine go for 85 now I'm back in the market or at least I was.

I'm sure they'd go to a good home here, if not, they're wicked popular online so you shouldn't have any trouble making back the cost

autowidget

Jan 25, 2013
I'm giving back in my own way :)

I don't sell stuff for a living and just want to find a home for them. It's found money as far as I'm concerned.

Here's a pic for some proof.

PigLover

Jan 26, 2011
Cards arrived. tested good, successfully flashed to 9211-IT.

Anyone worried about buying from "autowidget" - I can vouch for at least one good sale.

autowidget

Jan 25, 2013
All 9 cards have been sold. All of you should have tracking numbers, if not the items themselves.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM.