FS: New Ruckus R510 - Used ZD1200

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

dsinclair475

May 28, 2020
Hello all! Coming from the land of Reddit Homelab, thought I'd post on here as well. I have 3 Ruckus R510 for sale along with a used ZD1200. I'm asking $160 per AP and $150 for the Zone Director. I've deployed dozens of these access points and are as rock solid as it gets (but everyone knows that already ;)).

I'm located in CT so potential pickup (distanced of course) works, but willing to ship CONUS (I accept Cash App, Apple Pay, PayPal etc.) Offer welcome!

timestamp from my reddit post: pics

bshiers

Aug 17, 2020
I sent you a dm on reddit I have some questions about the Zonedirector as I’m interested.

tommybackeast

Jun 10, 2018
Hello all! Coming from the land of Reddit Homelab, thought I'd post on here as well. I have 3 Ruckus R510 for sale along with a used ZD1200. I'm asking $160 per AP and $150 for the Zone Director. I've deployed dozens of these access points and are as rock solid as it gets (but everyone knows that already ;)).

I'm located in CT so potential pickup (distanced of course) works, but willing to ship CONUS (I accept Cash App, Apple Pay, PayPal etc.) Offer welcome!

timestamp from my reddit post: pics
I have a Ruckus r510 but simply have an informational quesetion re the ZoneDirector ZD1200

in short, a ZoneDirector is used when there are many Ruckus AP installed; and it acts as a single controller for all them . is that correct?

In other words, there's really no need for a ZoneDirector if there's only one Ruckus AP?

thanks