FS: New Mellanox ConnectX-2 EN 10GbE Adapters with RoCE - $150 each

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

dslv

Nov 13, 2015
20 x Brand new Mellanox ConnectX-2 EN 10GbE Adapters with RoCE for sale.
Part No: MNPH29D-XTR

Specs are as follows:

Dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports
SFP+ for -SR, -LR, direct attached copper
PCI Express (up to 5.0GT/s)
Traffic steering across multiple cores
TCP/UDP/IP stateless offload in hardware
Intelligent interrupt coalescence
Hardware-based I/O virtualization
T11 FCoE frame support
Data Center Bridging support
Advanced Quality of Service
RoHS-R6

More details here: Mellanox Products: ConnectX®-2 EN 10GbE Adapters with RoCE

Purchased by our over zealous engineers and they are now sitting here unused so I'd prefer to see them put to good use instead of sitting here gather dust

I'm based in Europe but will ship to anywhere in the world at the buyer expense. All import duties and taxes are also to be covered by the buyer.

I'm looking for $150 each or a close reasonable offer. I will consider lower a price per unit if multiple units are bought.

Paypal accepted.

No credit cards

Thanks for looking.

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
Just curious, first thing people do here generally is run out to ebay and 'sanity-check' prices unless they KNOW the going-rate for devices...that being said a quick search for me yielded $50-75 prices for your devices and we recently had a thread here w/ $15-20 a piece single port 10GbE mellanox connectx-2 devices so I am SMH here a bit perplexed...understand they are new but still... :-(

Jeggs101

Dec 29, 2010
Just curious, first thing people do here generally is run out to ebay and 'sanity-check' prices unless they KNOW the going-rate for devices...that being said a quick search for me yielded $50-75 prices for your devices and we recently had a thread here w/ $15-20 a piece single port 10GbE mellanox connectx-2 devices so I am SMH here a bit perplexed...understand they are new but still... :-(
Seems a bit snippy @whitey -

You're right that in the US a dual port ConnectX-3 EN card (the newer/ better supported/ more features version) is $99 obo: Mellanox ConnectX-3 EN 10Gigabit 2 port Ethernet Adapter PCI-E MCX312A-XCBT Low but...

European deals are not as good usually. Having something already in the EU and being a bit more expensive might be cheaper than shipping it. And these are new.

ecosse

Jul 2, 2013
Jeggs101 is right, certainly in the UK have to factor in additional shipping costs and import taxes from US locations plus the obvious inconvenience if something doesnt work.

On the other hand, Whitey is also right, I just bought another 4 single port cards for $75 total cost. I did have a scan for dual's as that was a "nice to have" but the price differential was too much for me.

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
Sorry for the 'chippy' response, was not intended to come off that way just general comparison to 'U.S. grounds based product' so if you take into the account the 'state of getting reasonable priced and supply/demand in EU' into the equation I certainly see your point.

GL all, seems these may be a fair enough deal in the EU market.

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
Seems a bit snippy @whitey -

You're right that in the US a dual port ConnectX-3 EN card (the newer/ better supported/ more features version) is $99 obo: Mellanox ConnectX-3 EN 10Gigabit 2 port Ethernet Adapter PCI-E MCX312A-XCBT Low but...

European deals are not as good usually. Having something already in the EU and being a bit more expensive might be cheaper than shipping it. And these are new.
Also he's selling dual port ConnectX-2 not ConnectX-3 10GbE adpaters, the 2's can be had for less than $99 but that's still a fantastic price on dual port 3's.