FS: Netgear XS708E 10Gb 8 Port switch (x2)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

DBayPlaya2k3

Nov 9, 2012
Houston
I have recently upgraded my home lab networking equipment so i have a few switches that i no longer need.

I wanted to give the STH community first dibs before i posted them on ebay. These switches are priced to move and would be the great starting of a homelab (hence the reason i orignally purchased them).

Both switches will only include the switch, and black rack mounting ears + rubber feet pre attached.

1. Netgear XS-708E 8 Port 10Gb switch | 8 copper ports + 1 combo sfp+ port | $350 + free ups shipping (inside Continental U.S. only) SOLD
  2. Netgear XS-708E 8 Port 10Gb switch | 8 copper ports + 1 combo sfp+ port | $350 + free ups shipping (inside Continental U.S. only) SOLD

I only accept Pay-Pal for all transactions.

Photos:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

If you have any additional questions please just let me know.

Last edited:

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
You send internationally?
And Netgear warranty is not transferable unfortunately :(

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
import fees and duties will be paid by the buyer, not the seller. Shipping is a matter of discussion of course - I'll send you my zip and maybe you can give me a quote - might not be worth it ;)

Reactions: Nugget

_alex

Jan 28, 2016
Bavaria / Germany
just use shipito, Free account for single parcel and shipping should be between 65-90 euros, depends on size and weight. Customs and Import will then be handled either by the Carrier or at local customs office, but in every case the seller is not affected at all and no additional documents need to be filled.

DBayPlaya2k3

Nov 9, 2012
Houston
Rand_ is correct Netgear does not allow warranty transfers on any of their products so i have updated the post.

Last edited: