FS: NETGEAR DOCSIS 3.1 CM1000 Modem ($100 - Used)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Roaming Builder

Roaming Builder
Apr 12, 2017
Iowa, USA
Netgear CM1000: $100 + 1/2 shipping

I have no idea if there would be any interest in this but I recently moved to a place where we have Fiber to the Home, and I no longer need my cable modem. It is a netgear CM1000 and I know that it can reach 1Gb speeds on the Mediacom Network (my previous provider). It is also supposed to work on Comcast and Cox, but I don't have any way to verify.

It had been rock solid up to the point that I moved and has been unused since then. I do not have an original box, but I imagine it will fit in a flat-rate box with proper packaging.

I am looking for $100 (or best reasonable offer) and will split the shipping with you. PayPal goods and services only.

The going rate for new is roughly $160, and this one was used for about 4 months. This is my first time attempting to sell here, so let me know if I am breaking any rules.

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
I assume you wouldn't happen to know if it is Euro Docsis capable?

Roaming Builder

Roaming Builder
Apr 12, 2017
Iowa, USA
Thanks. It's weird, I never got an email that you responded to my post. As I feared, not much interest here. I'll try ebay, or some of my local FB groups, thanks all.