FS: NetApp FAS2650 HA Storage Array w/ (24) 900GB 10k SAS HDDs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

dburkland

Aug 30, 2016
I no longer have use for this so I am parting ways with my NetApp FAS2650 HA (Dual Controller) Storage array. The system works perfectly and I have zeroed it so it is ready to be reinitialized by the next owner. I am asking $3000 + shipping for the system which includes the following:

* (1) Controller + Disk Chassis
* (2) FAS2650 Controller Modules
* (24) 900GB 10K SAS HDDs
* (2) Power Supplies
* (2) Controller-to-Controller 10GbE TwinAx Cables (required for HA)
* (1) Set of NetApp's Universal Rail Kit
* Software: Whatever version of ONTAP you want on it

Images located here

When configured in an active/active fashion this system will provide 12.38TiB Usable of capacity (before compression/deduplication is factored in). Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more images of the system and its components. NOTE: The empty 3U NetApp disk shelf in the images is not included in the price above however if you are interested let me know.

Thanks,

Dan

*UPDATE: This unit has been sold as of 2020-04-12*

Last edited:

macrules34

Mar 18, 2016
What does this array have for host connectivity (FC and/or iSCSi)? Optical(SFPs)? Will you be loading the ONTAP or will that be performed by the owner?

Reactions: Samir

BeTeP

Mar 23, 2019
Do you mind sharing his use case? If he paid the full asking price I would be very interested to find out what could possibly substantiate spending that much money on it.

Reactions: Samir