FS: My babies - Xeon E3 servers (qty 3)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
I have the system still but I am awaiting my heatsinks to arrive so I can build out my two other replacement systems. As stated several times before shipping was slated to go up on last Sunday and indeed it did, showed $50-60 before now listing $80 shipped to Macau and I cannot eat that extra $20-30 so it may be best at this point to shop around.

djdwosk97

Jan 19, 2016
Hey, I was directed here by someone who already bought a system off you (mchatterton -- I don't know if that's his username on this forum), but anyway, I was wondering if you still have a system left and how much it would cost with shipping (to New Jersey). This would be my first time dealing with used components and I am still a bit uncertain as to whether or not I want to take a risk on used (potentially damaged/unwarrantied) hardware, but it is a good price so...like I said, a bit uncertain as to what direction I want to take.

Also how would you want payment? paypal?

KJaneway

Jan 12, 2016
Do I get you right that I will not get a system although I thought I bought it a few days ago and was just waiting for your new heatsinks to arrive?

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
I had about 4 buyers all stating they were interested, I updated this thread several times and did not hear back from you for quite a few days while interest gained momentum from other buyers, at the end of the day it worked out best for me to NOT eat any more shipping costs as I have been burned quite a bit already on these bundles w/ shipping eating into my build budget (intl' shipping went up last Sunday as well for us here in U.S.) so my profuse apologies if you feel I mislead you, thing is I was NOT comfortable taking your money a week early and then sitting on it, not really fair to either of us and the more local buyer was more conducive to sale for me personally.

No hard feeling I hope, nothing was really set in stone or promised or held though I think you can concur :-(

KJaneway

Jan 12, 2016
Now you got me. I'll take your bundle. 400 USD for the bundle including shipping to germany via paypal?

Any chance to get that LSI and Dual Nic Card?
Here i gave you a (in my opinion binding) post that I will take that bundle and am willing to pay it.

Yeah it's no problem for me to wait a few days as long as I get those parts. My local dealer has just cancelled my HDD order due to a "pricing error". What do you think when you can ship the bundle?
Here I told that it is no problem to wait for your replacement hardware but not for another buyer.

Ok let's do it then, will be able to ship mid next week.
Here was your (in my opinion binding) acceptance of the conditions. If shipping prices went up it would be easy to pay 20$ more. Just ask for it. I would have paid you already if you hadn't said that you don't want to sit on my money while not being able to ship.

The case is that I'm a bit upset because I bought other hardware until now (especially an used ATX-case) thinking I would get a nice ATX Bundle from you. Otherwise I would have chosen to go µATX or miniITX style.

Yeah but maybe it's better that way. Now I can order another case, a nice SFF board and more Ram and have no trouble waiting for intl shipping.

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
Again, my profuse apologies man, you saw this thread lit up like a rocket and as stated before I didn't hear from you for several days while others interest grew, kinda leaves me in a hard spot and I figured you would have PM'ed me or jumped on that thread and said 'HEY WAIT, I'm all in or already thought we had a deal?'. Last night got REAL hot for potential buyers clamoring to secure that last system and I already had to bail on one other gentleman that was interested but again shipping intl' v.s. shipping locally (time/forms/addtl' shipping costs/packing material to make SURE it makes it over the long haul) just started to make less and less sense for me.

Sorry anyone who missed out, they were avail at a steal for several weeks though and a few of you were on the fence or trying to sort out a better deal when this one was RED HOT.

Take care all, whitey

mac

Jan 7, 2016
For anyone looking to purchase from whitey in the future -

I picked up my package from him last week. After I worked my way through the extreme packing job, everything was in perfect order and tested out without any issues. I wouldn't hesitate buying from him again.

Reactions: whitey

djdwosk97

Jan 19, 2016
For anyone looking to purchase from whitey in the future -

I picked up my package from him last week. After I worked my way through the extreme packing job, everything was in perfect order and tested out without any issues. I wouldn't hesitate buying from him again.
I should probably post here too then. I got my stuff yesterday afternoon and everything was packaged very well and all looked in excellent condition. I ran Aida 64 extreme for 14 hours last night and it was completely stable; now I'm just in the middle of running memtest86+, but so far so good.

Everything was quick and easy from the get go and he was more than patient with me as someone who has never really dealt with buying used before. So definitely a recommended seller as far as I'm concerned. Now if only he had some dirt cheap SSDs for me to throw in my parents laptops.

Reactions: whitey

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
I aim to please! Thanks for the solid transaction/business dealings gents!