FS: Multiple EPYC Rome 7V12 | Updated November 14th

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ExecutableFix

Nov 25, 2019
I've got the following EPYCs up for sale:

QtyItemSpecsPrice
EPYC Rome 7V12 64-core processor2.45GHz base, 3.3GHz boost, 240W
$ 3500 / € 3050 ppu
EPYC Rome 7452 32-core processor2.35GHz base, 3.35GHz boost, 155W
$1400 / €1150 ppu
EPYC Rome OEM 7742 64-core processor2.0GHz base, 3.2GHz boost, 225W
$ 2000 / € 1770 ppu
EPYC Rome OEM 7502 32-core processor2.4GHz base, 3.2GHz boost, 180W
$ 999 / € 940 ppu

The 7V12 is brand new and better than a 7742

Shipping
I'm shipping from the Netherlands to anywhere in the world via DHL (express). Shipping costs depend on the location, the service and the item (7V12 ships for free). The costs will be discussed before payment.

Payment
Payments are accepted through PayPal or via bank transfer (IBAN) if located in the Netherlands/Europe. Please note that the prices in euro include some taxes charged by PayPal. I'm able to discount more if you're able to pay directly via bank transfer.

If you have any offers or questions, please let me know but be realistic with the offers :)

EDIT 14-11-2020: All the CPU's are now sold-out

Last edited:

alex_stief

May 31, 2016
In think the price is fine for this processor. The problem is rather the audience in this forum, or generally for "used" CPUs. I know they are new, but it barely matters in this context.
People here are looking for bang for the buck, and very few would be willing to spend more than double for maybe 10-15% performance increase.

ExecutableFix

Nov 25, 2019
In think the price is fine for this processor. The problem is rather the audience in this forum, or generally for "used" CPUs. I know they are new, but it barely matters in this context.
People here are looking for bang for the buck, and very few would be willing to spend more than double for maybe 10-15% performance increase.
Fair enough. I know some 7702's sold pretty quickly for 3500 dollars. Offers are accepted, so I guess I'll wait and see if people are interested. Thanks for the insight

ExecutableFix

Nov 25, 2019
Bump. If you're looking for a deal, feel free to drop me a pm. The prices are definitely negotiable :D

ExecutableFix

Nov 25, 2019
Update: Added a 7452 to the list. The 7V12 has been discounted some more. Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions or want to discuss the price, I'm open to anything

Billy1

Jun 21, 2020
It depends on what you qualify as anything else :)
HAHA! Sound about like me!! But i was talking about the EPIC ROME CPUs?? I have order a Tyan tomcat hx S8030 board.. So i need some ECC Ram m.2 ssd A psu.. I'm trying to build me a server for a Cardano stake pool!! I have followed the project since early 2018 and what they have built will be here for many decades to come.. Recently i have made more time to start learning linux and networking and trying to fit coding in there somewhere!! Lol! But anyways thats what i need if you have anything or may know anyone please let me know I would definitely appreciate it! Lastly i"m all ears if you have any recommendations on this build Again i'm learning so I definitely listen!!

Thank You

Billy

ExecutableFix

Nov 25, 2019
HAHA! Sound about like me!! But i was talking about the EPIC ROME CPUs?? I have order a Tyan tomcat hx S8030 board.. So i need some ECC Ram m.2 ssd A psu.. I'm trying to build me a server for a Cardano stake pool!! I have followed the project since early 2018 and what they have built will be here for many decades to come.. Recently i have made more time to start learning linux and networking and trying to fit coding in there somewhere!! Lol! But anyways thats what i need if you have anything or may know anyone please let me know I would definitely appreciate it! Lastly i"m all ears if you have any recommendations on this build Again i'm learning so I definitely listen!!

Thank You

Billy
I'm personally not the most experienced server builder out there, you might be better off asking that on the main forum. As for other hardware, I don't really have anything else for sale that would help with your server except for the CPU's mentioned above

gsrcrxsi

Dec 12, 2018
what motherboards will this 7V12 work in? i don't imagine any board has this on their supported CPUs list?

I have an ASRock Rack EPYCD8, but dont see this CPU mentioned anywhere.