FS: merged into new thread.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

neo

Mar 18, 2015
How much use does the Mikrotik CRS125-24G-1S-RM have? And what kind of cosmetic wear does it have?

Thanks.
As stated in the second sentence, around 3 months of light use. For the condition you can take a look at the photo for verification, it is of the actual item - in perfect condition. This product is almost indistinguishable from a brand new variant for a fraction of the price. @Aaron Nijsse

Last edited:
Reactions: T_Minus

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
I think the only reason I didn't buy the Mikrotik is because I bought an E3 from neo last week and it would be a shame to make two USPS runs on my account.

Reactions: T_Minus

neo

Mar 18, 2015
Neo, can I ask why you're selling the Mikrotik? The LCD is a real awesome part for me. I have a Dell Layer 2 gigabit 24-port switch to trade and could do that plus cash. How good a router is it?
It's a great router from a great European company. There's lots of WISPs and other small ISPs I've seen who use these. I'm the type of person that is perpetually upgrading and/or trying new hardware I'm using a a PoE+ Dell 7000 series switch now. Thanks for the trade offer, but I actually have a Dell 6024 w/ 10GbE Uplinks switch & a redundant power supply I need to list for sale. I just like to photograph and document everything so it sometimes takes me a while.

I think the only reason I didn't buy the Mikrotik is because I bought an E3 from neo last week and it would be a shame to make two USPS runs on my account.
Oh I wouldn't mind another run at all! :)

Hrast

Oct 5, 2013
Anyone know if they ever moved the LACP functions out into the switch ASIC on the Mikrotik (crs125-24g-1s-rm)?

neo

Mar 18, 2015
The Mikrotik is sold. Who wants a nice TP-Link router?