FS: Many, many home lab and home server items

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Thanks, @Samir. I appreciate it. She went from nothing to high Stage 3 cancer in under a year. The bright side of it all is she is healing, but we have at least another year before she is done with treatment, surgeries, etc.
I know the feeling. My dad went from zero to stage 3 as well. His surgery took care of most of it and his chemo was done after 6 months, but then covid hit him while I was away for just a few days to visit my neglected wife and he never recovered even after a valiant 2 month fight. :( I'm so glad to hear your wife is healing, and I know the times are tough but we are with you. Just stay as strong as you can and watch that you don't neglect your own health too much (as many of us do when we've been caregivers). Prayers and hugs my friend.

Reactions: Sleyk

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
@Samir You're a good guy my friend.
Thank you! I try to be. :) I also know firsthand the stress our friend peanuthead is going through when I was taking care of my parents--it's tremendous. And a little empathy goes a long way when you're in that state. He's helped me out over the years and I really feel for him right now. :(

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
@Sleyk - The reason is okay. I probably should spend less time (and money) and learning IT and more with the family. They certainly get their time though so they definitely don't go without. They are first, they know it and I make sure my employer knows it. No job is worth selling your soul. Sometimes there are moments you need to eat it just until you find something else. In the long run it's just a job. Relationships and moments are what is left behind.
Wise words. Thank you for sharing them. :)