EU [FS] Lots (10+) of U.2 NVME SSD Kioxia CM5-R 3.84Tb

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

nrtnio

Sep 13, 2021
So I found recently these 3.84Tb Kioxia drives on ebay and got a nice deal from them to pack my vsan and everything else with nvme. In this case nice means buying a lot of them, more than I really need, and I am willing to sell the rest.

If you ever wanted nvme vsan/nas of identical drives or cache devices as cheap as possible, then this year Christmas is in September :)

These are PCIe 3.0 enterprise NVME drives with U.2 interface, rated at 1DWPD, will last you a lifetime at home/lab use, and per spec are slightly better than comparable Samsung PM983

Asking for EUR 535 per piece, 525.- for 2-3, and 510.- for 4+, for more than 8 feel free to send me an offer
EUR 500 for first 8 drives

FAQ:

Condition
Completely new, unopened in factory sealed bulk packaging

Can you provide SMART data?
No

Payment
Paypal only

Shipping
Within Germany free shipping.
Otherwise you are covering the shipping costs to your area. I will send anywhere within EU, well packaged and insured

Location and local pickup
I'm in Munich, so you can pick them up if you are local

Invoices, VAT and such
It's a private sale and as soon as you understand it is a private sale, i can provide proper VAT invoice if needed, above prices are VAT-inclusive in this case

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: gigatexal