FS: Lenovo P620 Workstation :: Threadripper Pro :: 32 cores :: like new $4600

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

wfxdesign

Apr 7, 2022
Denver, CO
This was acquired for a project that ended up going in a different direction and therefore has been powered off and hardly used. I'm not sure if there's a way to determine the power-on hours usage but my guess it is under 80 hours. This is like new and comes with the original box. The EVGA Titan GPU however, has more usage and is included at the current asking price but can be excluded if unneeded. Everything else came with the factory build, including the AMD GPU.

This workstation is highly capable as-is but is recommended to add more RAM to take full advantage of the 8 channels of memory. Currently, only two channels (16GB x 2) are being used.
  • Model/build number: 30E0CTO1WW
  • Threadripper Pro 3975WX 3.5G 32 cores 64 threads
  • 32GB DDR4 3200 RDIMM ECC
  • AMD Radeon Pro WX3200 4GB GPU
  • EVGA Titan X 12GB water-cooled GPU (only non-OEM item in this build)
  • 256GB Opal NVME
  • Windows 10 Pro (I'm not completely certain but am under the impression it can be upgraded to Win 11 free)
  • 15-in-1 card reader with quick access on the front of the tower
  • Aquantia 10Gbe LAN PCIe + 1Gbe onboard LAN
  • Onboard audio
  • Onsite repair plan expires December 2023
This machine is capable of quite a bit of expansion including a total of two NMVE slots, four – 3.5" or 2.5" SATA bays, up to 4 GPUs. Lenovo claims that the max RAM is 512GB but I believe this chipset is capable of more, which you would need to research or experiment with if interested in going that route.

Buyer to pay shipping from Colorado, USA (or meet in person on the CO Front Range)
PayPal, Venmo, and Zelle accepted for payment: $5000.00 USD

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir