FS: Lanner Atom C2558 Fanless Network Appliance - $50

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Google Wallet/Zelle/etc preferred as PayPal fees add up. Will also entertain trades since I like new toys and rotate through hardware regularly, though currently not in need of a whole lot. I think my reputation should help: Heatware

Like the title states, have a Lanner FW-7525D. This is the top end model with an Atom C2558, 4GB RAM, and an 8GB industrial CF card. It is an OEM rebranded unit (Cloudgenix), which unfortunately means it has a BIOS password. As such, I've priced it accordingly. Given that there's really nothing you'd need to adjust in there, I have not found it to be an issue and had no problems booting pfSense (which is still installed). 12V power adapter included. Shipping is on you.

Sold

Last edited:
Reactions: Danic and Samir

eduncan911

The New James Dean
Jul 27, 2015
eduncan911.com
If neither of them grab it, I will Fox.

Do you know if it had the C-bug fix done yet? Been wanting to pick up a cheap c2558 and fix one myself.

Reactions: Samir

BlueFox

Oct 26, 2015

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
Thought I'd ask, in case other folks got the idea to try their hands at something like this:

@BlueFox, did you install pfSense via serial into "AUX", or did you pull the CF card out and load pfSense onto it with another computer?

BlueFox

Oct 26, 2015
I used the serial console (just download the serial, not VGA version of pfSense) and did it all from the appliance. CF card in another system would work too of course (even via USB card reader).

Reactions: Markess and Samir

abq

May 23, 2015
Package arrived with excellent packing - great seller & STH member! Thank You BlueFox :)

Reactions: Markess

geonap

Mar 2, 2021
yea i saw this but was too late, didn't even bother sending the message. BlueFox always has nice ones of these, i will wait in line for his next drop