EU [FS] Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB, AIC PCIe x4

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

onewithforce

Feb 3, 2021
Hi,

Selling barely used Optane. Got it as upgrade to be used for ZFS slog device and hosting some LXC containers.
Turned out it was a total overkill for my usage and home services. Decommissioned the old server and this device left , as EC200 does not have PCIe slot to be used.

Item is located in Bulgaria, will post to EU.
Price 180E + shipping cost (~10-15E), accepting Revolut, PayPal (standard payment + buyer pays the fee).

Connected locally to the machine, as in the room there is no eth cable, so a picture of the screen for it's smart. :)
Can make extra pictures on request.

P.S: Item posted to vladimir.mijatovic, leaving the thread open for feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

sparx

Jul 16, 2015
Sweden
That just talks about business owners. Also you are allowed to have a "handling fee". So that seems to solve that issue.

sparx

Jul 16, 2015
Sweden
From paypal:
"No surcharges
You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions."

So for any transaction that is not cash he can implement a handling fee.

Wasmachineman_NL

Wittgenstein the Supercomputer FTW!
Aug 7, 2019
Paypal TOS says you can’t charge the buyer a fee to use paypal
oh hell yes you can, "Friends & Family or you pay the fees" is almost standard in most communities I am in. (and yours truly also does it with PP payments)

cw823

Jan 14, 2014
oh hell yes you can, "Friends & Family or you pay the fees" is almost standard in most communities I am in. (and yours truly also does it with PP payments)
No, it still doesn’t.

you cannot specifically charge a fee to use PayPal. I can explain it to you, but I guess I can’t understand it for you.

Wasmachineman_NL

Wittgenstein the Supercomputer FTW!
Aug 7, 2019
No, it still doesn’t.

you cannot specifically charge a fee to use PayPal. I can explain it to you, but I guess I can’t understand it for you.
Charging a fee != asking the buyer to pay for the Goods & Services fee.

Or at least that's the way I (and people on forums like CPU-World or Retrobike) do.

vladimir.mijatovic

Jan 12, 2019
Took me a while to put the drive into my server and let it run for a couple of days.

Delivery was quick, well packaged, optane disk as advertised, works 100%, payment via Revolut.

Recommending @onewithforce as a great seller.