FS: Infortrend ZFS appliances, Supermicro Rangeley motherboard, and more

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Fine print: I don't generally put things on hold unless I have a good reason to, however, if two people contact me about something, I tend to give priority to the first person. If you are around Phoenix, you can come pick up the items in person if you would like. Otherwise I'll ship it at your expense by a carrier of my choice (usually FedEx). I can ship internationally, however any prices with shipping included are for the continental US. If you find my prices unreasonable, I am always open to offers. I can upload higher resolution images if requested. Please do your research on all these items before buying them as if they aren't compatible with your stuff, I won't be held responsible for that. If you would like more pictures or have any questions, please PM me. Heatware.

Trades I'm interested in:

6TB or 8TB drives
m4/3 Lenses
Nokia 808 PureView
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
Apple iPhone SE (either capacity)
Dell U3415W
Garmin handheld GPS
Xeon-D motherboards
Supermicro SNK-P0050AP4 2011 heatsink (need narrow ILM bracket)
Just about anything else?

Storage:

$499 - Infortrend EonNAS 850 Pro - This is an 8 bay tower storage appliance that uses regular x86 hardware and has a ZFS backend, so you get all the benefits of that. You will get a brand new unit (2 available). Has a Core i3-2120 which is socketed and upgradeable, a single 4GB stick of DDR3 (with 1 open slot). There is little proprietary hardware inside, so you could easily replace the DOM with your own boot drive. I am personally using one of these (pictured) with 8 x 6TB WD drives (I bought extras). Manufacturer link.

$499 - Infortrend EonNAS 1012S - This is 2U 12 bay storage appliance that uses regular x86 hardware and has a ZFS backend, so you get all the benefits of that. I took one apart to see what is inside (pictured), but you will get a brand new sealed unit with all the accessories (3 available). Has a Core i3-4330 which is socketed and upgradeable, a single 8GB stick of ECC DDR3 (with 3 open slots), mSATA SSD (presumably to boot, but I've not dumped the contents yet), along with 2 mezzanine PCIe x8 slots (proprietary, but cards are cheap). On the back you have 4 gigabit ethernet (Intel based with one for management), a pair of USB 3.0 ports, pair of USB 2.0 ports, RS-232, and redundant power supplies (80+ rated). Manufacturer link.

$699 - Infortrend EonNAS 3016S - This is a 3U 16 bay storage appliance that uses regular x86 hardware and has a ZFS backend. I only have one of these, so I have not opened the box and poked around inside, so this is still brand new and sealed. I do know it also has a Core i3, 8GB of DDR3, and 5 gigabit ethernet (one for management). Unlike the other two, it also has external SAS ports for hooking up more drives via a SAS expander. This one also uses SAS drives. Redundant power supplies included as well. Manufacturer link.

$149 - Norco 4020. 4U chassis with 20 hot-swap bays. Worked pretty well until I decommissioned it a couple years back when I switched to all Supermicro 846/847 chassis. Unfortunately I do not have a box for this anymore, so local pickup in Phoenix only. I occasionally drive to southern California and Las Vegas, so I could take it with me, but don't count on it. Rails are included!

Servers:

$199 - Celestix WSA 8200. This is a very beefy network appliance that includes 2 x Xeon E5620s, 8 x 1gbit Intel NICs, an Adaptec hardware SAS RAID card, redundant power supplies and more. Embedded CF slot as well. It can be expanded to have 10gbit NICs or 24 x 1gbit. Also has IPMI, but I have no idea how to get that working (same goes for finding the LCD drivers). No disks included, but there is a COA on the top for Microsoft Forefront UAG 2010. Just add a drive and memory and you'll be set (confirmed working with my SAS SSDs). It's in like new condition (it might actually be brand new) and includes rails (just not pictured).

Motherboards:

Sold - $249 - Supermicro A1SRi-2558F. This is a great ITX motherboard for firewall or low powered storage servers. 2 x 8GB ECC SO-DIMMs are included. Has Intel QuickAssist for hardware crypto acceleration. IO shield included.

Miscellaneous:

$199 shipped - 4 x 16GB DDR3 ECC Registered RAM. Kingston brand. Runs at 1333mhz.

$44 shipped - SFF-8639 to SFF-8643 (U.2) cable. Difficult to find cable used with Intel's 750 series SSDs. This is new and unused from a retail box of said SSD.

$539 shipped - Olympus 75mm F/1.8 micro four thirds lens. One of the best portrait m4/3 lenses available. In excellent condition. Optional metal lens hood included. Only has a small scuff on the side (pictured). Glass is in pristine condition. Can upload full size sample images upon request.

Last edited: