FS: HP DL160 & 360 G9 Complete Servers

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

NSKA

Nov 17, 2015
Hi All,

Thanksgiving and Christmas is a approaching so I'm looking to move some of my higher end equipment.

I have two HPg9 servers, the DL160 new I have only booted for testing. DL360 was a cold spare in a datacenter.

HP DL160 g9 E5-2603v4 8gb ddr4 iLO RAILS + 2 Smart Caddies 1 950$
HP DL360 g9 E5-2630v3 32gb ddr4 iLO RAILS + All Smart Caddies 1 2150$

Willing to do a deal for both or trade for some E5v1/2 servers (I can't afford to run as many E5v3/4 servers as I need).

I'll add pictures later today, toss me a trade if you think its a fair deal.

Nils

TJ4

Nov 23, 2016
When will you be able to post photos? This sounds just as scammy as that Gene Green guy...

aero

Apr 27, 2016
Excuse me TJ4? NSKA is a known member of this community, in good standing. He is not a scammer.

Fyi, it's annoying to post photos because you can't directly upload them to the site. You can only link to URLs.

TJ4

Nov 23, 2016
Excuse me TJ4? NSKA is a known member of this community, in good standing. He is not a scammer.

Fyi, it's annoying to post photos because you can't directly upload them to the site. You can only link to URLs.
Who do you think you are with your "excuse me".

qbittorrent

Nov 23, 2016

Watch out for Aero the gatekeeper111!

NSKA

Nov 17, 2015
Your alt being @qbittorrent ?? Registered same day too!

I don't care for this nonsense, if you're not interested there is no reason to continue this conversation.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
This forum isn't usually so trolly:confused:. On the off chance you meant what you said @TJ4 remember that how you act here will dictate how others view you and if they'll do business with you. If you're truly interested in buying hardware from other members I think you're going to have a rough go with an attitude like that. Hope you're just having an off day and this is an anomaly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Patriot

NSKA

Nov 17, 2015
Who do you think you are with your "excuse me".
This forum isn't usually so trolly:confused:. On the off chance you meant what you said @TJ4 remember that how you act here will dictate how others view you and if they'll do busniness with you. If you're truly interested in buying hardware from other members I think you're going to have a rough go with an attitude like that. Hope you're just having an off day and this is an anomaly.
Agreed. If you have questions about the hardware I'm happy to help. If not no need to take time for a pointless conversation.

TJ4

Nov 23, 2016
Enough trolling.
I couldn't agree more. NCS should be banned. Especially considering that he is lying about his age on his forum profile.