FS: Gigabyte MZ31-AR0 AMD EPYC Motherboard

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Erick

Nov 16, 2017
Saint Paul, MN
I am selling my Gigabyte MZ31-AR0 Motherboard

Link to product page: https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Server-Motherboard/MZ31-AR0-rev-1x#ov

This motherboard has been used for approximately three months. It was just removed from a working server as I am moving to a slightly more compact ATX form factor board to fit a few different things in my case. This motherboard is absolutely fantastic, rock solid stable, and a very universal platform to build on.

It includes the original box and all original accessories, including SATA cables and I/O sheild. The CPU socket is protected with the original plastic covers. Well cared for and handled!

$475 or best offer.

I will accept PayPal or equivalent value in crypto including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, or Zcash.

Shipping is included in sale price. The board will ship from Saint Paul, MN to any ZIP code in the US via USPS priority mail. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Reactions: MiniKnight