FS/FT - SFBayZFS's 2020-2021 home storage lab liquidation

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Medical stuff can really push your life around, especially with the resulting backlog of just 'life' work to do before you can get to the fun stuff (I know this firsthand), so prayers to him for whatever he's going through and hopefully we'll see him here again soon. :)

race2c

Oct 14, 2020
SF Bay Area, CA
Medical stuff can really push your life around, especially with the resulting backlog of just 'life' work to do before you can get to the fun stuff (I know this firsthand), so prayers to him for whatever he's going through and hopefully we'll see him here again soon. :)
Very much so! Will be keeping him and his family in my thoughts and prayers.

SFBayZFS is a great STH member, especially for those of us new to the forum/homelab/home server game. He was always open to texts/emails for help. His help came in numerous times and having a local contact is great to have.

Reactions: Samir

Oldhome7

Feb 9, 2020
Man, every time I keep needing something and start looking elsewhere, I get a notification about this thread and it has what I need.

SFBayZFS, I hope all is well.

If/when you do get back to this, I'm interested in the CSE-PTJBOD-CB1 and a set of rails for the 836 I bought off you.

I'll pm you as well, in case this gets buried.

Reactions: Samir
Feb 18, 2018
I'm interested in the 24 bay 4u is that a std chassis so could use own mb etc ? Is rhe psu the 920 Sq? Mayb I coild get a few pics of it also were r u located ?