[SOLD] QCT QuantaVault JB4242 24 Bay SAS3 Disk Shelf

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

IamSpartacus

Mar 14, 2016
Heatware: (103-0-0)
Payments: Paypal or Cash (if picking up)
Shipping: All prices include shipping via USPS Priority/First Class w/tracking unless otherwise stated. I pack all my items well and I ship FAST (sometimes same day but almost always next day).
Contact: I respond to most PMs within 5-10 minutes between the hours of 8AM-10:pM EST. I'm very easy to work with and very up front. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

QCT QuantaVault JB4242 SAS3 Disk Shelves - $1,250 shipped to Cont US

I purchased 4 of these units (2 for myself and 2 for a colleague) and my colleague decided to go a different direction. So the two I bought that were earmarked for him are for sale here. These come configured as you see in the images below with a single quad port SIM, and 24 x 3.5" bays. These are brand new in their sealed boxes and are packed EXTREMELY well. I'm currently using one of the units myself and have a second one standing by for a future addition to my rack. Please feel free to ask any specific questions about these units.

Trades: I'm interested in enterprise grade 2.5" U.2 NVMe drives in the 1.5-4TB range. Preferably those with decently high 1.5GB/s+ write speeds

Last edited: