FS/FT - Items that NEED to go! Quality Spicy!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
I've been dealing with @ShepsCrook (The Seller) for many years now, met him on [H]ard and told him about STH!!!

Never a problem, I think I run over a dozen of his CPUs (currently!!!).

I've loaned him CPUs and he's always sent them back and paid shipping, or sold them for me, overall a stand up guy in my opinion.

Last edited:

manfri

Nov 19, 2015
Apologies for a message very poorly written.:(
Maybe was my subconscious that sabotaged me, trying to stop my spending spree ;)

I've never had any doubt about @ShepsCrook,and i'm very sorry that someone, reading my message has thinked this.
But it's my mistake so..

I've made these consideration:

1) I Live in a European Union nation.
2) The seller probably not.
3) The seller probably is not a professional seller, in the sense that is not his main profession, not an evaluation of his competence and trustwortiness, about i do not want to express any doubt.
4) The custom procedures for expedition between non EU countries and EU countries can be a pain in the a@@

On ebay i chose UE seller and seller that use global shipping programme.
Otherwise i've dealt with professional seller that have the knowledge and commitment to deal with these things.

For me it's the first time that i buy that i think that is not a professional seller , as intended as specified earlier.

So i've wondered that managing these sell can cause some "hassles" that the sellers can choose not to sell the CPU's to me: it's a choice that is seller prerogative and i can understand: i, if as in @ShepsCrook, would hesitate a lot to sell to me for these reasons.

And, i have to admit, it took me a while to figure out how to send a PM:(

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
I wasn't replying to ya @manfri ;) just posting up that I've dealt with this guy for numerous transactions over the past years with great success :)