FS - Everything Must Go! 40Gbe Layer-3 Switch, lb4, lb4m, SSDs, SAS Expanders, Much More!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Chuntzu

Jun 30, 2013
I may have gone overboard with the punctuation, but really I am getting rid of a ton of stuff. I plan on posting the information here and setting up ebay auctions with no reserve with starting bids at $0.99. I have a ton of stuff to get rid of and if I don't do it this way I am never going to get rid of it. I hope some of you guys will get some great deals and enjoy the items as much as I did.

**This will be updated daily as things are added so keep an eye out for all the changes, PM me for any questions**

**Posted 2-4-16 – end date 2-11-16**

- Cisco Nexus N3K-C3064PQ-10GE W/UPGRADED Enterprise Layer-3 Routing package:

This is a 4x qsfp 40GE & 48 x 10GE sfp+ Layer-3 Routing switch. It has been upgraded to with additional routing functions over the base license (features Advanced Layer 3 IP routing: OSPFv2, EIGRP, BGP, and Virtual Route Forwarding lite (VRF-lite)) . Nice feature that this switch can do it forward breakout the 4x qsfp ports to 4x 10GE sfp+ ports and function as a 72 port 10GE switch. It can also do the reverse and convert 4x10GE ports into 1 x 40GE qsfp connection. Switch works great, pretty Sure this was being used at Facebook per the tag. I have since upgraded to a 32 x 40GE switch and am parting ways with this simply because I don’t have enough servers to justify having both switches

- Intel RES2CV360 SAS EXPANDER #1:
- Intel RES2CV360 SAS EXPANDER #2:
Sas 2.0/sata 6.0 gb 36 port sas expander. This was a new pull from a jbod works great. I have two for sale that is why I have two links.

- SuperMicro SIMLP-3+ remote management card IPMI gigabit
- Intel l5520
- Lot of 2 Supermicro SNK-P0017 LGA771 Low Profile CPU Copper Heat Sinks X7 Boards #1
- Lot of 2 Supermicro SNK-P0017 LGA771 Low Profile CPU Copper Heat Sinks X7 Boards #2
- Lot of 2 Supermicro 2U LGA771 Server CPU/Processor Heatsink SNK-P0025P
- Dell PowerEdge C6100 T4MPW HEATSINK
- Lot of 2 Supermicro SNK-P0038P Socket 1366 2U DP Server Passive Xeon Heat Sink
- Supermicro SATA Controller - SAT2-MV8 Rev.3.00 - no bracket
- Supermicro SATA Controller - SAT2-MV8 Rev.3.00

Reactions: T_Minus

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
Why is there no pricing attached to items/post? Thoroughly confused :-(

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
@Chuntzu asked me specifically about this before posting. He is trying to sell everything by a specific date and therefore is using ebay auctions. I gave him a pass on this one before posting.

Chuntzu

Jun 30, 2013
I didn't attach any pricing because I wanted to post up the items and have them sell for as much or as little as the market dictates. My intention is to part ways with all of the gear so if someone wants something they can place a bid or pm and a deal can be made. One of the forum rules was no auction style sales so I wanted to raise awareness of the items to members here, and if no one was interested in picking up an item here than at least it would sell for something on ebay....if that makes any sense. If there is an item you are interested in shoot me a line and we will work something out. Sorry for the confusion.

PigLover

Jan 26, 2011
I don't even think he's out-of-bounds of your "normal" posting rules. He's not actually offering things for sale here - just referencing auctions he has going on eBay with full disclosure the he is the seller.

Props for being wise enough to ask, though - and to Patrick for saying yes.

BTW - at least one of the SAS expanders is already bid up higher than Iwould have expected to see.

Reactions: Patrick and Chuntzu

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
I don't even think he's out-of-bounds of your "normal" posting rules. He's not actually offering things for sale here - just referencing auctions he has going on eBay with full disclosure the he is the seller.

Props for being wise enough to ask, though - and to Patrick for saying yes.

BTW - at least one of the SAS expanders is already bid up higher than Iwould have expected to see.
I noticed that too, rather amazing :)

Just might have to try auctions instead of BIN listings ha ha!!

Reactions: Chuntzu

Chuntzu

Jun 30, 2013
I saw that on the sas expander. I know that some items will definitely sell lower than I expect and I hope that on those items someone here gets it. This community is awesome and hope it helps round out someone's build.

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
I didn't attach any pricing because I wanted to post up the items and have them sell for as much or as little as the market dictates. My intention is to part ways with all of the gear so if someone wants something they can place a bid or pm and a deal can be made. One of the forum rules was no auction style sales so I wanted to raise awareness of the items to members here, and if no one was interested in picking up an item here than at least it would sell for something on ebay....if that makes any sense. If there is an item you are interested in shoot me a line and we will work something out. Sorry for the confusion.
My bad cool, thx for clearing that up.