[FS] Eight (8) EVGA 1060 Gaming SC 6GB Cards

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

CryptoCurrencyFreak

Dec 20, 2017
Last year we purchased a lot of EVGA GTX 1060 Gaming SC 6GB video cards for use in our mining rigs. We are getting out of the video card mining game and wish to get back some of our investment in the cards that we did not end up using.

The cards below were NEVER added to any of our mining rigs and have only been briefly plugged in to make sure they work. They have zero work load on them (Gaming or mining) and are practically brand new. They still have the original protective film on them.

I'd be willing to give a discount if all 8 go at once. I can do $230 shipped for individuals or $1700 for all eight. Shipping only to lower 48 States. Accept Paypal, Zelle or Venmo.

up8uyPM.jpg

Please let me know if you have any more questions. Shipping via cheapest method (Either USPS, UPS or FedEx will be used) and tracking number will be provided. Signing for the package may be required.

Sable

Active Horse
Oct 19, 2016
Hey there, welcome to the forums. I see you have a price set, seems like i was sleeping.

I also urge all forum members to be careful of new members and always use PayPal or any other safety payment option.

Last edited:

CryptoCurrencyFreak

Dec 20, 2017
Hey there, welcome to the forums. You should read the for sale rules and update your thread. You have to, for example, add a price to all items.

I also urge all forum members to be careful of new members and always use PayPal or any other safety payment option.
I listed each item as $230 shipped. What else do I need to do?