FS: Dual Xeon 2690v3 with motherboards and accesories

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Bytales

Jan 31, 2018
I am selling my
1)Two Intel Xeon E5 2690 v3 Cpus, 12 core each, 2.6ghz Base 3+ ghz boost.
2)Together with them i am also selling an Asus Z10pe-D8 Ws, and an Asrock Ep2C612 WS Motherboard.
3)I am also offering two normal Standard LGA 2011-3 air coolers, and 2 Aquacomputer Waterblock for CPUs, the one i used for cooling the CPUs.

I am selling them, because i switched to a single 32 Core AMD Epyc System.
I will post photos once i am home, ive been meaning to make a post on Ebay about the stuff, but i kinda miss it every day i come from work.

I ship from Germany, world wide with DHL.

I will post more Infos and photos once i will be home.
Price is 3500 euros. or you can pay with your favorite Cryptocurrency. Just make me an offer.
We could do the crypto Exchange through

www.setescrow.com

Paypal adress is
bica.mihai.g@gmail.com

You pay the amount in BTC, then i see the BTC was payed, but i cannot take it, unless you confirm you got the products.
Once i see the BTC amount was payed i will ship. After you confirm Arrival of stuff, i will be able to take my bitcoinz.

Again i will post more Infos and photos once i get home, with a proper description of each part included in the sale.
If you are interested in aquiring watercooling gear, i also have 4 Aquacomputer Radiators all Copper sitting around, since i switched to an all in one Looping System for CPU and GPUs.

For now:
More on Escrow here:
What is Escrow? How Does Escrow Work? - Escrow.com

Escrow.com reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disburses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.

1. Buyer and Seller agree to terms - Either the Buyer or Seller begins a transaction. After registering at Escrow.com, all parties agree to the terms of the transaction.
  2. Buyer pays Escrow.com - The Buyer submits a payment by approved payment method to our secure Escrow Account, Escrow.com verifies the payment, the Seller is notified that funds have been secured 'In Escrow'.
  3. Seller ships merchandise to Buyer - Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorised to send the merchandise and submit tracking information. Escrow.com verifies that the Buyer receives the merchandise.
  4. Buyer accepts merchandise - The Buyer has a set number of days to inspect the merchandise and the option to accept or reject it. The Buyer accepts the merchandise
  5. Escrow.com (or the given Escrow site for that matter) pays the Seller - Escrow.com releases funds to the Seller from the Escrow Account.

Last edited:
Reactions: Revrnd