Canada FS: Dual & Single Intel XEON Platinum P-8136 (28 cores) workstation for sale with FREE SHIPPING.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

traderjay

Mar 24, 2017
Hi All - I am selling the following:

Dual Platinum XEON P-8136 workstation:
2X XEON Platinum P-8136 OEM CPUs (28 core x 2)
Supermicro X11DPH-i motherboard
2X NH-U12S DX-3647 heatsink
Note: Scratches on the CPU heatspreader and PCB

Price: USD$2950 with FREE SHIPPING!

SOLD
Single Platinum XEON P-8136 workstation:

1X XEON Platinum P-8136 OEM CPUs
Supermicro X11SPL-F motherboard
One NH-U12S DX-3647 heatsink
Note: Scratches on the CPU heatspreader and PCB

Price: USD$1750 with FREE SHIPPING!
SOLD

I have matching ECC DDR4 available as well in the following config:

8X8 GB DDR4 PC2400Mhz
6X8 GB DDR4 PC2133Mhz

I am located in Toronto, Canada and is offering free shipping to members in USA and EU and discounted shipping to Asia. Please contact me if you have any questions.

More info of the dual CPU system below:

PLEASE NOTE I DISABLED HYPERTHREADING hence the cinebench score is a bit lower vs with HT ON. In addition I am not running it with all 6 channels hence there is additional performance penalty.

task manager.jpg

cinebench.jpg

monero.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SRussell and Samir

traderjay

Mar 24, 2017
Please see tthe CPU-Z screenshot below, these are datacenter XEON platinum, has very similar specifications to the retail Xeon Platinum 8176 (SR37A), except for a maximum supported memory speed of 2400MHz.

XEON platinum.jpg

traderjay

Mar 24, 2017
Are you selling the whole workstation or just CPU+board+heatsink?
Just the mobo + cpu + cooler and ram if needed.

Ideally the cpu together with the motherboard as the bios has the cpu microcode flashed to guarantee compatibility. If you have your own cooler then i can omit it from the package and discount the price.

Reactions: Samir

Superboat

Jun 15, 2021
Hey traderjay, I have supermicro X11DPH-T and want to noticed that it's not booting with bios version 3.5, I stumbled upon this post and wanted to ask you if you have instructions how can I flash the bios to make the board compatible? it would be awesome if you could help me out!