FS: Dell/Supermicro Servers, Samsung RAM/SSDs and Juniper Switches

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ben555

Dec 12, 2014
Can you quote me shipping for EX4200 or EX3200 or both to Germany 53229 Bonn.

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Nah, shipping is quite expensive. On Ebay one usually gets quotes around $200+ for chassis :/

For a switch its usually a bit less - maybe don't use FedEx - USPS will be cheaper if that is an option for you?

scobar

Nov 24, 2013
IDK what the deal is with this seller.
So I had PM'd and asked for smart info on the sammy SSD's. Said was out of town, would get it when back in town. Reached out to ask for this information and told "no time, just want to move these".

I was interested in at least two, and up to all five of them, however, not any longer.

Good luck guys!

NSKA

Nov 17, 2015
IDK what the deal is with this seller.
So I had PM'd and asked for smart info on the sammy SSD's. Said was out of town, would get it when back in town. Reached out to ask for this information and told "no time, just want to move these".

I was interested in at least two, and up to all five of them, however, not any longer.

Good luck guys!
I told you I didn't have the time. Rather than ignore you I gave you an honest answer. You were a straight up ass hole, genuine shit. I sat wondering why some people are that way when many are so kind here.

Yup, on it.

Larkolog

Mar 10, 2018
Hello there,
If the Dell r710 is still for sale Are you a detailed message.
I want to buy from Turkey, including the shipping fee total would you please inform me how the shipping rates?

bytebuilder

Mar 19, 2018
Hey NSKA,

Not to derail your thread but I've lurked for a while and am liking the community more so I signed up - yay!

Down to business :) Do you still have the Dell R210ii? If so, do you also happen to have a dual sfp+ card for it? Since you seem to have a variety of parts I thought I'd ask since I'd be getting one anyhow to install in it.

Thanks!

NSKA

Nov 17, 2015
Hey everyone. Back from a long time away from the lab/home. Around to sell stuff and can ship at a moments notice now.

@Larkolog yup available
@bytebuilder have it and have dual SFP+ cards
@DouglasteR saw your PM, yes I can do that if you still want.
@ullbeking E3-1230v2 Supermicro I have in stock again and can ship if still wanting.

Also everyone I have a bunch of 16GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM (Samsung & Kingston) in stock in the low hundreds range per dimm based on qty.