FS: Dell R710 dual hex-core L5639 loaded

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Navy_BOFH

Aug 2, 2013
I listed this over the past summer with my laptop I am clearing out of my house - in hopes to make room for some new projects and book money to return back to school. The specs are copied out of my previous posting:

-2x Intel L5639 6-core processors
-24Gb ECC DDR3 RAM
-PERC H700 with good battery and 512Mb cache
-Sonnet Tempo PCIe SSD card installed with 2x Intel 520 120Gb SSDs
-HP branded Mellanox Connect-X2 (without optical transceiver)
-iDRAC Enterprise 6
-iSCSI key
-6x 3.5" drive caddies
-2x WD RE4 2Tb SATA drives
-NIB rack rails and cable arm
-Dual 870w power supplies

I am asking $1000 shipped, or best offer. I would like to note that due to size and weight (and previous experience shipping servers) it will cost about $150 to ship it CONUS so please take that into consideration, otherwise I will entertain all serious offers.

Navy_BOFH

Aug 2, 2013
More than likely - and I don't know the first thing about the customs end of it. I know the shipping quote I put in the original post is pretty accurate, which was for ground shipping within CONUS - I dread to know what it would be to put it on a plane.

That being said - bumping this post once more. $650 is the lowest I am going on it - otherwise I am gutting the good bits out of it and it's heading to the heavy items pickup on my curb this week.

Haitch

Apr 18, 2011
Albany, NY
Would love to take this, but just can't at the moment. Have forwarded the FS link onto some of my colleagues who might be interested.

H.

Navy_BOFH

Aug 2, 2013
Well that time for my heavy trash pickup is closing soon - so the server is gone now :\ All that's left is the processors, RAM, SSDs (all of which I'll try putting into a workstation build), and the Perc H700 and Sonnet Tempo which I'll be listing here - thanks for looking everyone.