FS: Dell PowerConnect 5548 and 5548P switches (48 ports & 2x10Gb each)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Dave Corder

Dec 21, 2015
I've upgraded to a Brocade 6610 for my network core, so I no longer need these switches.

I have:
  • Dell PowerConnect 5548 switch (48 GbE ports, 2xHDMI stacking, 2x10Gb SFP+ ports)
  • Dell PowerConnect 5548P switch (48 GbE ports with PoE, 2xHDMI stacking, 2x10Gb SFP+ ports)
Both are in pretty good shape (just a little rack rash), include rack ears, one SFP+ SR optic each, and power cord. Upgraded to the latest firmware and reset to factory defaults. Ready to rock and roll!

The 5548 is stock.

I've replaced the two chassis fans in the 5548P with Noctua FLX 40mm fans to quiet it down. I powered about half a dozen PoE devices with it (a couple Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-PRO-AC, a couple Raspberry Pis with a PoE/USB adapter, and a couple other things) and never had any issues with temperatures. The fans show as permanently faulted, though, and produce a lot of spammy error messages in the console when connected. I still have the stock fans that I removed, but I just moved houses a couple months ago and they're still in a box somewhere in the garage. But, if you want, I'll gladly ship them to you if and when I find them.

Asking $65 OBO shipped for the 5548, $110 OBO shipped for the 5548P. Willing to make a deal on both, and can throw in the pair of Monoprice slim HDMI cables I used for stacking them.

5548 images: Dell PowerConnect 5548
5548P images: Dell PowerConnect 5548P