FS: Dell and Supermicro Motherboards, D-Link switch

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Silvio

Mar 20, 2017
Hi all,

I have the following items for sale. I'm based in Phoenix/AZ, payment in cash or Paypal (FF preferred of course).

• Supermicro X9DRi-LNF4+ Rev 1.10 - Have not being reworked by Supermicro, it might not support v2 CPUs, in this case you can RMA to Supermicro for a board rework. BIOS and firmwares all updated to latest version. Asking $195+shipping.
  • D-Link DGS-1210-28 Rev C1 (Broadcom chipset). 24Gbit ports + 4 SFPs (1G). Asking $100 + shipping.
  • Dell C8220 Motherboard (TDN55 model) - Dual XeonV1 sockets (LGA2011) and 16 RAM slots. Asking $120 + shipping. Kit includes the items below, all firmwares updated to the latest version. More details on the hardware in this thread:
    • The mainboard (no sled)
    • SAS 2008 Mezzaninne board (crossflashed, working fine under FreeNAS) ($70 value)
    • Adapter cable for ATX power supply.
    • To support standby you need to step-up the 5V standby ATX signal to 12V. I will include a 5V to 12V step-up board (sealed, never used).
Let me know if you have any question!

Thanks!

Edit: Lowered price on C8220 board.

Last edited: