FS: CPUs, PSUs, Supermicro Case, etc

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

antsh

Sep 14, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I have a few odds and ends up for sale that have been sitting unused for a few months. Feel free to contact me if interested. Always happy to bundle at a discount. Everything OBO.

(2) Intel E5630 CPUs - $40 shipped
(2) Intel E5640 CPUs - $40 shipped
*I have 2 passive 1366 heatsinks if needed.*
(2) Supermicro 720W Gold PSUs - $50 shipped

Supermicro x8si6-f Motherboard - $30 shipped
Intel X3450 CPU - $30 shipped
16GB (4x4GB) ECC Unbuffered DDR3 Memory - Just cover shipping (Pending)
Take above 3 for say $55 shipped

48GB ECC RDIMM DDR3 (12x4GB) - $40 shipped (Pending)

Supermicro 836 case with TQ backplane, 2x 920W SQ PSUs and 4 pin PWM fans (a number of extra fans included). Asking $175 since shipping isn't cheap on these, and the PSUs can be offloaded for a profit pretty easily. (Pending)

I also have a X8DTH-6F motherboard. $100 shipped (Pending)
**It has 2-3 bent pins on one of the sockets causing memory not to be recognized on that socket, boots fine and recognizes both cpus** It is an easy fix to bend back the pins, they aren't broken, can provide pictures. I just don't have the time to deal with it. Willing to include any of the above cpus and memory with it.

I am located in San Francisco, and would prefer pickup for which I would reduce prices, since the bulk of it is just shipping cost. Willing to entertain offers and bundle things. I have a bunch of accessories as needed as well.

Last edited:

antsh

Sep 14, 2017
Thanks everyone for your interest. Please see the edit to the original post for items that are still for sale. If any of the pending items fall through I will update the post after reaching out to those who showed interest previously.