FS: Clearing out inventory shelf

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

NSKA

Nov 17, 2015
For Sale

Heres a link to my current inventory I'm selling.

Negotiable for best offer or trades.

Thanks,
Nils

Mark Bradley

Feb 21, 2015
Virginia
I just checked out your list and wanted to (respectfully) ask why you're getting rid of a lot of Ubiquiti gear? Upgrading or some technical problem?

NSKA

Nov 17, 2015
Upgrading. All Aruba APs and probably going to go with dell or Aruba switches. Worked fine but I wanted the extra performance and could make it work with the reps.

wheets

Apr 24, 2016
FYI: I purchased the Ubiquiti Toughswitch-8 NSKA had listed in his online document above. He sent me a TS-5. He hasn't returned any of my PM's, but he did change the description in the linked document. I have a screenshot of the before he edited it listing it as a TS-8. I can upload it once I get home from work.

Basically paid full retail for a used TS-5, but I guess at least he sent me something. I was hoping to work this out as an honest mistake, but once he changed the description, and didn't bother to respond to my 3 PM's, seems like he would prefer to just scam people.

He wanted me to pay via Google Wallet to avoid fees. I don't have google wallet, so I offered to PayPal gift him. So I have no recourse. My mistake, lesson learned. Watch out.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Damn that's too bad. I was on the fence on a few items, but I guess I'll hold off. Good luck getting everything sorted. Hopefully @NSKA hops back in here to fix things and keep his sales moving along.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Last On: Sat 22nd Oct. 2016.

I've sent the seller a message to reply here and resolve the issue.

Reactions: wheets

wheets

Apr 24, 2016
Thank you T_Minus.

It was strange, I don't think he really was out to scam anyone... The switch was shipped fast, well packed, and they have a decent amount of feedback / likes. Why bother to send anything at all if the plan is to scam someone. But once the description changed in document after I sent my last message, I knew they were getting my messages, and were trying to cover their tracks instead of replying.

Here's the screenshot of the linked document I took on Monday, just in case.

Attachments

Last edited:

NSKA

Nov 17, 2015
I just messaged you, @wheets. Large misunderstanding, I dont check STH often. I gave you a couple options whether you want money back or a return whatever works for you.

wheets

Apr 24, 2016
Well that was fast. NSKA has refunded my money, and I will ship the switch back tomorrow. Seems like it was just a misunderstanding, and everything is resolved. Mistakes happen. As I said before, NSKA was very quick to ship, and the item was well packed.

Reactions: T_Minus