FS: Clearing out inventory shelf

Discussion in 'For Sale/ For Trade/ Want to Buy' started by NSKA, Oct 13, 2016.

1. NSKA

NSKA Active Member

For Sale

Heres a link to my current inventory I'm selling.

Negotiable for best offer or trades.

Thanks,
    Nils

2. Mark Bradley

Mark Bradley New Member

I just checked out your list and wanted to (respectfully) ask why you're getting rid of a lot of Ubiquiti gear? Upgrading or some technical problem?

3. NSKA

NSKA Active Member

Upgrading. All Aruba APs and probably going to go with dell or Aruba switches. Worked fine but I wanted the extra performance and could make it work with the reps.

4. wheets

wheets New Member

FYI: I purchased the Ubiquiti Toughswitch-8 NSKA had listed in his online document above. He sent me a TS-5. He hasn't returned any of my PM's, but he did change the description in the linked document. I have a screenshot of the before he edited it listing it as a TS-8. I can upload it once I get home from work.

Basically paid full retail for a used TS-5, but I guess at least he sent me something. I was hoping to work this out as an honest mistake, but once he changed the description, and didn't bother to respond to my 3 PM's, seems like he would prefer to just scam people.

He wanted me to pay via Google Wallet to avoid fees. I don't have google wallet, so I offered to PayPal gift him. So I have no recourse. My mistake, lesson learned. Watch out.

5. Aestr

Aestr Well-Known Member

Damn that's too bad. I was on the fence on a few items, but I guess I'll hold off. Good luck getting everything sorted. Hopefully @NSKA hops back in here to fix things and keep his sales moving along.

6. T_Minus

T_Minus Moderator

Last On: Sat 22nd Oct. 2016.

I've sent the seller a message to reply here and resolve the issue.

wheets likes this.
  7. wheets

wheets New Member

Thank you T_Minus.

It was strange, I don't think he really was out to scam anyone... The switch was shipped fast, well packed, and they have a decent amount of feedback / likes. Why bother to send anything at all if the plan is to scam someone. But once the description changed in document after I sent my last message, I knew they were getting my messages, and were trying to cover their tracks instead of replying.

Here's the screenshot of the linked document I took on Monday, just in case.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  8. NSKA

NSKA Active Member

I just messaged you, @wheets. Large misunderstanding, I dont check STH often. I gave you a couple options whether you want money back or a return whatever works for you.

9. wheets

wheets New Member

Well that was fast. NSKA has refunded my money, and I will ship the switch back tomorrow. Seems like it was just a misunderstanding, and everything is resolved. Mistakes happen. As I said before, NSKA was very quick to ship, and the item was well packed.

T_Minus likes this.
  10. NSKA

NSKA Active Member

Appreciate the response @wheets sorry about the issue. @Aestr if you still had interest in anything let me know.

T_Minus likes this.