FS: Cisco SFS3001 Topspin90 switches, Mellanox HCAs, CX4 cables

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

renderfarmer

Feb 22, 2013
New Jersey
(SOLD) For Sale: Cisco SFS3001 (Topspin90): The holy grail of SDR IB switches, featuring 12 CX4 IB ports and a built in fully functional Ethernet Bridging module. This switch is fully managed and has a built in subnet manager, and dual redundant power supplies.

I bought this last year as new old-stock (it was kept shelved by the original owner as a spare that was never used). This unit is in fantastic condition and includes most of what it shipped with from the factory, including dual power supplies, Cisco cable, manual, and the sexy front bezel.

The loaded OS is the latest one made for this switch: Topspin90-TopspinOS-2.8.0-build164

If you're putting together a home 10Gbps network this will let you pipe your home internet connection right into your Infiniband network without resorting to any complicated workarounds. $490 + Actual shipping

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(SOLD) For Sale: Topspin MTLP25208-C Dual Port 10Gbps Infiniband adapter PCIe 128MB Buffer Dual Port. They work great. $30 each + Actual Shipping. Only ONE left.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(SOLD) For Sale: Cisco SFS3001 (Topspin90): This switch works great as an Infiniband only switch with subnet manager. It has one PSU installed and I'm including the ethernet Bridging module*.

*It's loaded with OS 1.1.6 and I can't update it directly to 2.8.0, nor do I know for a fact that it even can be updated. OS 2.3.0 is required to recognize the Ethernet bridging module. 2.8.0 is already uploaded to the switch but not install and you can get it off via ftp. It's on you to figure it all out. $190 + Actual shipping
(SOLD) For Sale: Mellanox MHEA28-XTC: Dual Port 10Gbps Infinband PCIe x8. I purchased these as new old stock about a year ago. They work great. I've updated them all to the latest firmware. $45 each + Actual Shipping. (only ONE left).

• 10x 1m (molex connectors): $12ea + Actual Shipping (ALL SOLD)
  • 2x 8m (Gore connectors): $25ea + Actual Shipping (ALL SOLD)
  • 1x 20m (Foxconn connectors): $50 + Actual Shipping (SOLD)

Last edited:

renderfarmer

Feb 22, 2013
New Jersey
Sold most of the HCAs, and cables. Still have both switches left. Take a seriously close look at the like new old stock Topspin 90 with Ethernet Bridge. It's a one of a kind find.

renderfarmer

Feb 22, 2013
New Jersey
All cables are gone, the much older IB only Topspin 90 is gone as are all but one HCA.

That juicy new old stock Topspin 90 with working Ethernet bridge is still available but I'm sticking it up on eBay so it won't be for much longer.