EU FS: Cisco Nexus Switch 5672UP, 5548UP

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Egon

May 30, 2022
For sale, good condition Cisco Nexus switch:

5672UP: 48x 10G SFP+, 6x 40G QSFP+ target Price : 350 EUR
5548UP: 48x 10G SFP+ target Price : 190 EUR

Shipping to EU : 50-60 EUR

All component status "ok" , config cleared, logs or other live info on request, rails included.

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 16.31.33.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 16.28.23.png

Last edited:

erm_what

Mar 2, 2019
I'm really interested in this, but I have a few questions first please:

I'm in the UK. Would it be possible to post to here? Do you know how much it might cost or how heavy it is?

What payment method would you want?

Is it complete?

Have you noticed any compatibility problems or have you had to compile everything from source? Or does it just work from the Ubuntu ARM repos?

Thanks!

Reactions: Samir

Wasmachineman_NL

Wittgenstein the Supercomputer FTW!
Aug 7, 2019

I'm in the UK. Would it be possible to post to here? Do you know how much it might cost or how heavy it is?

Is it complete?

Have you noticed any compatibility problems or have you had to compile everything from source? Or does it just work from the Ubuntu ARM repos?

Thanks!
Be prepared to get absolutely raped on shipping and by the HMRC because Brexit.

erm_what

Mar 2, 2019
I would expect a 20% tax on it my side (VAT only I think, there shouldn't be import duty), and shipping seems to vary wildly by country, carrier and what our PM said today.

If shipping is manageable then finding a mutually acceptable payment method would be next. We're both pretty new here.

Wasmachineman_NL

Wittgenstein the Supercomputer FTW!
Aug 7, 2019
I would expect a 20% tax on it my side (VAT only I think, there shouldn't be import duty), and shipping seems to vary wildly by country, carrier and what our PM said today.

If shipping is manageable then finding a mutually acceptable payment method would be next. We're both pretty new here.
Import duty applies above a certain amount, here in The Netherlands it's above €150.

erm_what

Mar 2, 2019
Luckily, computers are one of the few 0 rated imports to the UK, although I may be wrong and end up paying a bit more. Brexit has not been kind to my purchases... (or any other part of my life)

Egon

May 30, 2022

Is it complete?

Thanks!
Hi,

Looks like it's sold now, sorry for the late answer.
But yes, it's complete, and in a working order.
Almost every internal component made by HiSilicon, now i can install Ubuntu for ARM almost no problem. (If 4x25G network card installed Ubuntu run into a buffer allocation problem, so i remove the card, and it can boot.
You can use anything from repos, and yes, i could compile some extra program from source. But I don't know anything how they optimized for these ARM cores.

Regards,
Zoltan

Last edited:

erm_what

Mar 2, 2019
Thanks for the reply.

That's unfortunate, I thought I was first to say I wanted it. Did it sell elsewhere? If it doesn't work out then I'm definitely interested.

Last edited:

Egon

May 30, 2022
Thanks for the reply.

That's unfortunate, I thought I was first to say I wanted it. Did it sell elsewhere? If it doesn't work out then I'm definitely interested.
I sell it in this board, and hopefully you can read a full review later. If the selling will unsuccessful, we can talk about UK shipping.

Regards,
Zoltan

Reactions: Samir and Patrick