FS: Ceton infiniTV4 Cards

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Blinky 42

Aug 6, 2015
PA, USA
I have (at least) 4 Ceton infiniTV 4 PCIe cards available for sale.

20171025_141437_1508955503666 - Copy.jpg 20171025_141550_1508955503776 - Copy.jpg front_back2.jpg

They are a bit outside the norm of what is seen here but if you have attempted cable into your HTPC over the years you may have seen these as an options.

Windows and Linux drivers exist - InfiniTV 4 PCIe - Ceton

$60/each shipped to CONUS, 2 for $110, all 4 for $200.

Some Notes:
I have a mix of the MCX to F connector cords, some male, more female F connectors (see pictures) also they are pretty cheap online these days.

They require a CableCARD from your cable tv provider to work (the same thing that is in a TiVo). For residential use, *all* cable companies in the USA are required to offer CableCARDs - most will charge between nothing and the price of a single set-top rental per month depending on how picky they are. Sometimes they will also require a switched digital video adapter (a USB connected box with an extra tuner in it and coax in/out that talks to the head end to allocate space on the cable for the show you want to watch, the same way that VOD works).

These versions of the boards do not work with OTA / Free to air signals, they only work with cable TV.

In addition to 3 or 4 more cards (that I need to find the F connector cables for before listing) I also have one of the 4 tuner USB model, but need to verify i have the power supply as well before listing it, PM if interested.

Oh - also I have done biz with several others here in the forums, heatware has some of those transactions Trader Reviews for blinky42 | HeatWare.com and ebay for ages as blinky_42 on eBay

EDIT: Realized it was the 4 tuner USB not 6 once I dug it out to verify.

Last edited:
Reactions: cactus

vl1969

Feb 5, 2014
what is the model for USB one and what would be the price for it?
I can not use internal as my HTPC is based on NUC but a USB might work.

vl1969

Feb 5, 2014
well if it is infinty 4 than it is 4 tuner not 6.
and I just googled it and it will be a no go for me. sorry
it requires a windows machine. I have no Windows PC at home. Linux only.
thanks , good luck.