FS:, FM121 120mm fans - 110cfm

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

TheCowGod

Jan 18, 2016
Hey guys. I'm fairly new to this forum but have completed a transaction with sfbayzfs. I've also been active on eBay since 1999 -- my username there is deusbovum, and I believe you should be able to see my feedback history at this link.

This stuff is all 8 months old -- I built this server in April 2015, and recently decided to rebuild it in a rackmount enclosure, so just about all the components of the old server (other than the RAM and the drives) are for sale. It's all in practically new condition -- it has lived in a rack in my basement the whole time.

3x SilverStone FM121 case fans - $35 shipped
120x25 mm, 2400 rpm, dual ball-bearing, 110 cfm, 3.26 mm H2O. Each fan comes in the original box and includes all original accessories -- adjustable speed control, grille, and screws. These are significantly louder than the fans that come with the SilverStone DS380B case I was using, but the difference in airflow is very significant. My drive temps under load dropped from 43-46C to 34-35C.
Photos: 01

SilverStone DS380B case - SOLD
Includes all 8 hot-swap drive caddies and all original wiring, screws, manual, and keys. The drive caddy label stickers are unused and included.
Photos: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07

AS Rock Rack C2550D4i motherboard - SOLD
This one is brand new. My motherboard failed and I sent it in for an RMA. The replacement unit hasn't even been taken out of the box. Includes I/O plate, 6 locking SATA cables, and manual.
Photos: 01, 02, 03

FSP 400W SFX-format bronze PSU - SOLD
Includes ATX adapter plate (not pictured), 4 mounting screws, and IEC power cable.
Photos: 01

Edit 1: Added ATX adapter plate to PSU listing.
Edit 2: Added price for DS380B case
Edit 3: All but the fans are sold

Last edited:

maze

Apr 27, 2013
Just a heads up - For the motherboard. REMEMBER to firmware upgrade the marvel controller. The firmware that they shipped with is.... unstable :) - but solves with a quick firmware upgrade via usb.

Besides that.

Nice mobo and case. Got the combo myself :)

How much for the fans shipped to Europe? - Denmark :)