FS: Brocade ICX7250-24

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

EngineerNate

Jun 3, 2017
Seller shipped me a non PoE unit instead of the PoE unit listed in the ad (He apparently had a stack of them). I accepted a partial refund in place of a replacement.

I'll do any testing you request prior to shipping but I haven't used the switch, I don't want to swap out my current ToR switch with something that requires me to fool with injectors. It's currently boxed up but I can take it out for pics if you like. Includes rack ears.

I have a number of sales over at /r/homelabsales with the same username, you can search for feedback there:

$200 + shipping, PayPal and Google Pay accepted.

I'll ship UPS, Fedex, or USPS, whichever is cheapest or whichever you request.

Reactions: Samir

ajs

Mar 27, 2018
Minnesota
Darn, I am looking for a PoE version as well (6450-24p or 7250-24p). If you don't mind me asking, what ebay listing did you purchase from?

EngineerNate

Jun 3, 2017
Darn, I am looking for a PoE version as well (6450-24p or 7250-24p). If you don't mind me asking, what ebay listing did you purchase from?

Let me know if that works. I asked him to swap units because the one in the ad had some damage to the metal shielding on a few of the ports. It wasn't made obvious in our conversation that the one he swapped out wasn't a PoE model, he had two ads up with the same pics etc so I missed the lack of the P in the other ad when I asked for the swap.

Reactions: Samir