FS: Brocade ICX 6450-48

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

csementuh

Oct 7, 2019
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a spare Brocade ICX 6450-48P sitting here. It's been updated and configured and licensed and ready to go as per the fohdeesha thread. 4x 10G ports and layer 3 routing firmware on it. It's a POE model, but the POE does *NOT* work. The POE board inside has a dead chip on it, and so it's been unplugged so the switch functions like a normal ICX 6450-48 non-POE model. Same 45 watt power draw and all non-POE features are 100%. So use it as is or maybe you know of another broken 6450 you can rob the POE board out of.. If you'd like I can easily set the management IP and admin password for you, so that it's ready to roll as soon as you receive it?

Looks like current eBay prices are around $200ish shipped on the non-POE model. I'm open to $140 shipped. I have pictures of the actual switch I can send you. Local pickup around Pittsburgh, PA or I'll ship it anywhere in the country.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: