FS: [Brand new] Samsung 16G DDR4 2666 Dram+ Genuine CPU-Intel Xeon Platinum 8164 Processor

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Henrik_DK

Feb 28, 2018
Do you know if Supermicro x10srh-cln4f can use 32 GB DMTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3B1IK ???

They are not on the supported memory list at Supermicro. But maybe they will work anyhow?

ullbeking

Jul 28, 2017
London
With this level of memory available and 50 ssd, and only posts are items for sale, this looks like a shop selling its hardware using STH as free advertising.Is this chap pre approved by Patrick.
I would like to know the exact same thing. The whole reason that STH forums and marketplace are so special is because they are very grass roots. @Patrick, what do you think?

Sable

Active Horse
Oct 19, 2016
I would highly distrust this seller. No offence to the seller but everything in this thread including the posts tick all boxes of a possible scam.

This should not discourage everyone from buying but it should mean that if for any reason his PayPal does not work you should never use any other form for payment other than PayPal. If the seller has no problem with this then there is nothing to be afraid of.

Last three times this forum got scammed I had the same feeling but never spoke out. This time i do so sorry for the seller if it's legitimate.

TLN

Feb 26, 2016
Curios, what exactly ticks "scam boxes"? If seller is from Asia(even he's a big firm) and sells some hardware for competitive price - I see no issues with that.
Choice of payment - is always up to you. I would do paypal F&F only with established members, anyone else - regular ppal payment.

thx0701tw

Dec 2, 2016
www.linkedin.com
I would highly distrust this seller. No offence to the seller but everything in this thread including the posts tick all boxes of a possible scam.

This should not discourage everyone from buying but it should mean that if for any reason his PayPal does not work you should never use any other form for payment other than PayPal. If the seller has no problem with this then there is nothing to be afraid of.

Last three times this forum got scammed I had the same feeling but never spoke out. This time i do so sorry for the seller if it's legitimate.
I think T/T or west union is worst payment way. So I choose paypal .
I can try other way payment.Like google wallet or etc more.
Also this is my linkedin.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/chang-dao-hung-5252a94b/
Feel free to ask me any questions.

Sable

Active Horse
Oct 19, 2016
I think T/T or west union is worst payment way. So I choose paypal .
I can try other way payment.Like google wallet or etc more.
Also this is my linkedin.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/chang-dao-hung-5252a94b/
Feel free to ask me any questions.
All I am asking of the users is that if they buy from you with PayPal but for some reason like PayPal HQ explodes, they block money or any other reason, that this user will never use any other payment method. Last three times I figured people find this obvious but the reality has learned that this is not the case.

Again, no personal attack, if you use PayPal then there is no reason to worry.

Thank you.

Last edited:

EluRex

Apr 28, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I bought my ddr4 udimm 16gb from seller via paypal and the shipment is fast within 48 hrs via Fedex ( I am @Los Angeles)

all items as described

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
All I am asking of the users is that if they buy from you with PayPal but for some reason like PayPal HQ explodes, they block money or any other reason, that this user will never use any other payment method. Last three times I figured people find this obvious but the reality has learned that this is not the case.

Again, no personal attack, if you use PayPal then there is no reason to worry.

Thank you.
This is true of pretty much everyone on this forum. As we saw with the last scam people can also sit around making legitimate posts for months and then run away with your money, so unless you're willing to accept the risk you should ALWAYS use a payment method with good buyer protection.

@thx0701tw has explicitly stated they will only accept Paypal and before you made your post also had someone give positive feedback. They've done pretty much everything right that a new seller here should do.

While I agree that everyone should be protecting themselves and we should all look out for one another I think you stating that the seller is not trustworthy and looks like a scam were inappropriate.

Sable

Active Horse
Oct 19, 2016
This is true of pretty much everyone on this forum. As we saw with the last scam people can also sit around making legitimate posts for months and then run away with your money, so unless you're willing to accept the risk you should ALWAYS use a payment method with good buyer protection.

@thx0701tw has explicitly stated they will only accept Paypal and before you made your post also had someone give positive feedback. They've done pretty much everything right that a new seller here should do.

While I agree that everyone should be protecting themselves and we should all look out for one another I think you stating that the seller is not trustworthy and looks like a scam were inappropriate.
You make a fair point, i had your train of thought before i posted and i partially agree with you.