FS: APC UPS sua750rm1U - new in box (SOLD)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Jenfil82

May 9, 2019
Good question :) basically Albany NY but I don't mind bringing it up to 50miles around for a beer

Jenfil82

May 9, 2019
Where are you located? I often take weekend trips so we could definitely arrange something

Jenfil82

May 9, 2019
Using that math 3 * 12 packs will get me the unit delivered to dallas TX at only 1650 miles.
:)
Hehehe but then I'll have to spend the night too as I intend to drink them with you

More seriously though, I can do Boston, Montreal and NYC easily.
I also go every week to Chicago and Indiana but then I'll need to get rid of the box to put it in my suitcase (in my carry-on would be funny - "Any computer or batteries?" "-oh no only a 750Va UPS")

Reactions: ewer0012

ewer0012

Feb 10, 2019
I'm in Centreville, VA. So it's really more like a 400 mile run. Let me see if I actually have room in my rack for it. I'll check when I get home today. Don't hold it for me or anything, though. :)

Jenfil82

May 9, 2019
I'm in Centreville, VA. So it's really more like a 400 mile run. Let me see if I actually have room in my rack for it. I'll check when I get home today. Don't hold it for me or anything, though. :)
Well looks like it's only about$30 shipping to VA, that's not too bad, that's about 6 good beers

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Hehehe but then I'll have to spend the night too as I intend to drink them with you

More seriously though, I can do Boston, Montreal and NYC easily.
I also go every week to Chicago and Indiana but then I'll need to get rid of the box to put it in my suitcase (in my carry-on would be funny - "Any computer or batteries?" "-oh no only a 750Va UPS")
I'd look into taking a UPS on a plane. I don't think you can check it either. I was going to fly out of ORD with some UPSes, but then decided to ship just in case they wouldn't let them with travel me. I've checked the TSA list and oddly enough no one has tried UPSes (but they have live lobsters among other things, lol).

If someone has some insight on the 'UPS on a plane' rules, I'd be highly interested in your experience.

gregsachs

Aug 14, 2018
I'd look into taking a UPS on a plane. I don't think you can check it either. I was going to fly out of ORD with some UPSes, but then decided to ship just in case they wouldn't let them with travel me. I've checked the TSA list and oddly enough no one has tried UPSes (but they have live lobsters among other things, lol).

If someone has some insight on the 'UPS on a plane' rules, I'd be highly interested in your experience.
I'd bet it is a no go,
Restricted items − Travel information − American Airlines
explictly calls out auto/boat/motorcycle as a no
tsa allows non spillable <12V and <100wh in checked bags
What Can I Bring?
Spillable are explicitly not allowed