FS: APC SRT8KRMXLT 8kva 208v

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ssleeper

Apr 4, 2013
I have for sale a pair of APC UPS's SRT8KRMXLT that were purchased for a datacenter project that was abandoned. They were taken out of box but they have never even been hooked up to mains power. Some light scratches from being moved out of box but no dents. I still have the front covers in plastic and the other misc rails etc that came in the box with them.

One unit did have its lcd screen bumped which broke the plastic retention clip so it doesn't clip to the unit anymore but it was tested and still functions perfectly fine...just looks a little sad.

New they sell for ~$5,500-$6,000 but since they are out of box I am selling them for $3,500 each.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Pictures to be posted shortly

Savant

Mar 15, 2017
Where are you located? Have you checked on shipping?

I actually have one of those myself brand new in my rack.. If only I had some 220v to actually be able to use it.

I've tried selling it locally, but seems everyone else has the same issue.

I have for sale a pair of APC UPS's SRT8KRMXLT that were purchased for a datacenter project that was abandoned. They were taken out of box but they have never even been hooked up to mains power. Some light scratches from being moved out of box but no dents. I still have the front covers in plastic and the other misc rails etc that came in the box with them.

One unit did have its lcd screen bumped which broke the plastic retention clip so it doesn't clip to the unit anymore but it was tested and still functions perfectly fine...just looks a little sad.

New they sell for ~$5,500-$6,000 but since they are out of box I am selling them for $3,500 each.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Pictures to be posted shortly

Blinky 42

Aug 6, 2015
PA, USA
I would note your location when posting the pics so people can calc shipping. Are you willing to ship them (do you have the original boxes still) or local pickup only, and when were they purchased to help derive the approx age of the batteries.

ssleeper

Apr 4, 2013
Sorry about the lack of details. Original boxes are gone and I'm located in southwest Michigan (49120). Local Pickup is always an option, delivery within a couple of hundred miles can be arranged and further then that I'm willing to work something out with any interested party (continental US only). I'll update the original post with some of these details when I post pictures.

Batteries were manufactured in December of 2014 but still show charge when plugged in.