FS: APC RBC23 Compatible Ereplacements Battery $22+ship

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
So I just got an order from CDW from their outlet and everything was fine on the order except what was supposed to be an RBC33. By looking at it and the markings on it (which don't say APC anywhere), it appears to be an RBC23 since it mentions SU1000 and 1000RM on one of the labels (also says 1000VA on the same label). Another marking says 'Cat# 2940056', but I have not been able to cross reference this to anything online. It looks brand new and I am a bit confused why it came in an APC box if it is not a genuine APC unit, which I guess it could be since it was inventoried wrong at CDW in the first place.

Since I got this at a steal and just want my money back, and don't know if I'd be out shipping if I had to return to CDW (even though it is their fault since their inventory labeling was incorrect), I'll offer it up to anyone here that wants it for $22+actual shipping. It will come securely packed in an APC box (the way it came) with all the original padding, and I'll even reinforce all the packing to make sure it survives the trip.

We can use either my discounted UPS account or any other method that covers the shipping and insurance. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. Shipping is from zip 35613, and local pickup works too.

I'm going to get in touch with CDW and may retract this listing depending on if there is any interest here and what CDW may do.

Feel free to ask questions. I don't think pictures would help since it basically looks like this without the branding on the batteries:

Thank you for reading and I hope this makes someone's day who needs one of these normally very expensive batteries.