FS: Aerohive/Extreme Networks AP650 802.11ax dual 4x4 radios (4.8Gbit) and 2.5GbE

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Like the title says, I have an Aerohive/Extreme Networks AP650 for sale. It's brand new and all I've done to it is update the firmware to 10.0r8. While it can be cloud managed, you can have it run independently and just use SSH. That's what I'm doing for my other one (which I'm keeping). Basic configuration is very straightforward and I would be happy to share my config (can be up and running in under a minute). You can get some pretty complex setups through the CLI if you'd like though (which is well documented).

In terms of features, main highlights are:

- Dual radios, which can be either 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz (software configurable). You can run both in the 5Ghz band for maximum throughput.
- 802.11ax with 4x4 MU-MIMO, for 4.8Gbit throughput, per radio.
- Dual NICs, with one 2.5GbE and the other 1GbE. Supports redundant PoE (has 12V input too).
- Bluetooth and USB

Here's the official datasheet: https://cloud.kapostcontent.net/pub/02970653-31e7-438c-b50a-a839dcec4cc7/ap650-data-sheet

In my personal testing, range and throughput are excellent. It uses less power than advertised too (I'm seeing ~9W on mine).

Looking for $299 shipped - Sold

Last edited: