FS: 6x 3.2TB Oracle MZWLK3T2HCJL (Samsung PM1725) U.2 PCIe NVMe Enterprise SSD

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

xcutionr13

Jan 19, 2021
I am selling 6x 3.2TB Oracle MZWLK3T2HCJL (Samsung PM1725) U.2 PCIe NVMe Enterprise SSD

Selling each for $280 shipped via USPS Priority Mail (US48 ONLY)
Payment: Cash App, Venmo, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Zelle, PayPal + fee (2.9%), Cash (Local)
I am located at 94583 (USA)

my trader feedback: Trader Reviews for raclimja | HeatWare.com

All of them has the firmware KPYAIR3Q (LATEST)

All of them has 99% Health remaining (GOOD HEALTH)

You can use these with a Windows PC as long as your computer supports it.
These drives need good airflow (idles at 7W and 25W under max load)

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Violation of PayPal TOS to charge fees to buyer. Maybe just do the simple math and list a PayPal price.
Paypal can never prove this--a seller can charge whatever they want and divide it out however they want:
Seller: $20 + $800 shipping + 2% fart fee + 4% smell fee - 6% discount - $540 friends and family discount = $280 + 2.9% because you're not white fee.
Buyer: Umm...how about $290 shipped?
Seller: No, I need to itemize my fees. :D

• Haha
Reactions: itronin

cw823

Jan 14, 2014
No surcharges
You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

Magnet

Jan 25, 2018
North Florida
While I think the rule is silly, my general rule with PayPal is that if you decide to use them, follow their rules or they will hold your money.

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
No surcharges
You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.
And while credit card companies have the same rule for charging more than cash customers, every gas station gives a 'discount' for cash payment.

So there's a discount for every other payment method except paypal. :D

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
While I think the rule is silly, my general rule with PayPal is that if you decide to use them, follow their rules or they will hold your money.
In general this is important when dealing with any company's product and/or service. But the new economy rules are basically that it's only important if there's the ability to enforce it. Sure, if you stipulate that you're charging for the paypal fee that's technically a direct violation, but stating that a the price of an item is '$x net to me' allows the seller to still have control of the amount they're receiving, which is important for a seller, while still having the ability to receive payments via whatever payment method the buyer chooses.

Of course, paypal can just hold your money because they don't like you, so you have to weigh that as well. There's almost no accountability or integrity in anything anymore and we're all slowly dissolving back into primitive ways of doing things with someone always taking advantage of another versus working together. It's a sad reflection on our present world actually...

Reactions: itronin

kapone

May 23, 2015
Paypal can never prove this--a seller can charge whatever they want and divide it out however they want:
Seller: $20 + $800 shipping + 2% fart fee + 4% smell fee - 6% discount - $540 friends and family discount = $280 + 2.9% because you're not white fee.
Buyer: Umm...how about $290 shipped?
Seller: No, I need to itemize my fees. :D
Give this man a cookie...or an SSD or something. Or I will. That was ****ing hilarious!!

• Haha