FS: Server and Networking Hardware

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

jahsoul

Dec 13, 2013
War Eagle Country
So after getting upset with Supermicro for not enabling bifurcation on my motherboard and not finding a way to make it happen, I'm totally scrapping the plans that I had for my setup and moving to a single Xeon Gold 6138 and 32GB sticks.

Cisco 2960XR-48LPD - 48 port 1GB POE/2x10GB SFP+. Was using this as my home switch but I'm going through a massive downsize, as my office is just too small. It is not loud or overly hot but I don't need 48 ports anymore in my environment. Rack ears included and will be completely wiped. $685 shipped

*OEM E5-2650Lv3 matched pair (12 core/24 thread)- CPUs are in perfect condition. I'm just going in a totally different direction with my build and the CPUs aren't being used. $200 shipped for pair

*8x32GB Micron DDR3L 8500R 4Rx4 Memory - RAM is in perfect physical and working condition. Was going to use this in my R720 but decided to turn that into a dedicated backup server instead of a lab box, so I will not need all of this RAM. $300 shipped for all

More items to come as I clean out the office.

*Will take pictures either tonight or tomorrow*

Last edited:
Reactions: gigatexal

Jepong

Nov 2, 2017
What's the part number of the micron ddr3 rams? Are you willing to sell them per piece?